Support Engineer 2nd line
We’re Auxility. We are specialized in providing end-user, server, and cloud support. The common thread of our work is Microsoft Technology.
We don’t want to be just another IT support company. No, it’s our goal to offer our end users an optimal user experience by actively focusing on quality and communication.
That’s how we want to inspire our employees. In terms of collegiality and working atmosphere, we set high standards. The regular employee satisfaction surveys, performance interviews, a relaxation area (VR games, billiards, …), personal training budgets and the possibility of flex- and homeworking are just a few examples to emphasize the importance of employee welfare within our organization.
What we do.
Auxility offers support to companies in all market sectors in managing their Microsoft IT infrastructure and end-user environment. This both in terms of long-term or short-term consultancy, ad hoc support, whether or not monitored, and according to customized contracts. The possibilities are endless!
In addition to our standard support tasks, we also offer support for Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams. We offer customer implementations ranging from simple presence implementation to the complete transfer of VoIP to Skype for Business and/or Microsoft Teams, whether or not in combination with Anywhere 365 or cc4Teams.
As our colleague you are ...
- Creative: For every problem there is a solution, of course you will work independently first and are not afraid to ask for help from your team.
- Customer-oriented: You have an eye for your customer’s needs without losing sight of your company’s values. A changing work environment (remote/home-office/customer) does not deter you.
- Enthusiastic: You bring fresh wind to the office or via the screen during a team meeting. Your ideas and input are very important to us because we grow together.
- Critical: You can question your own work and that of others in a professional manner when necessary and are open to positive feedback.
- Structure: You have the freedom to develop yourself within the structure of our service desk operation. We have several tools and processes in place here.
- Eager to learn: We provide a large training budget to ensure that YOU grow in both technical knowledge and the necessary soft skills. We provide regular Lunch & Learn sessions given by our internal employees.
A day working with us, looks like this ...
Every day we have a status call with colleagues to go over the day’s open and new topics. This can be about Windows Operating System problems, Active Directory modifications or Windows server optimizations. And also, of course, the day-to-day problems that end users may encounter when working with their IT infrastructure. When this occurs for multiple end users simultaneously, you expand your investigation further on the server infrastructure startup.
You use the predefined documentation to resolve any issues yourself. If necessary there is a 3rd line to help you with this. You participate in project groups to learn about new technologies and research tools that you can then use to make your job more efficient. You will also help our 1st line staff when they do not get an incident resolved.
You will join a team of motivated employees. We provide space to work both at home and in the office. Of course we also like atmosphere & conviviality, marketing provides with the necessary regularity “lunch games” where we fight with our sister companies for the trophy in different disciplines, like for example table tennis, quiz, table soccer, Mario kart, etc.
As our colleague ...
- Can work both independently and in a group
- Do you enjoy coming into contact with different customer environments
- You do not shy away from working on-site at customer sites
- You have a pleasant personality and are able to communicate (written and spoken)
- You speak Dutch & English fluently. Good knowledge of French is a plus.
- We pay you a competitive salary with the necessary fringe benefits. In addition, you can enjoy an extensive offer through the Cronos Care package.
Something for you?
Present yourself and convince us that you belong in our team. Apply today to this vacancy and who knows, maybe you will strengthen our team soon!
You can apply by sending us your CV.