Coordinator Server Support Team
+ Technical Presales
We’re Auxility. We are specialized in providing end-user, server and cloud support.
The common thread of our work is Microsoft Technology.
We don’t want to be just another IT support company. No, it’s our goal to offer our end users an optimal user experience by actively focusing on quality and communication.
That’s how we want to inspire our employees. In terms of collegiality and working atmosphere, we set high standards. The regular employee satisfaction surveys, performance interviews, a relaxation area (VR games, billiards, …), personal training budgets and the possibility of flex- and homeworking are just a few examples to emphasize the importance of employee welfare within our organization.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Auxility offers support to companies in all market sectors in managing their Microsoft IT infrastructure and end-user environment. This both in terms of long term or short term consultancy, ad hoc support, whether or not monitored and according to customized contracts. The possibilities are endless!
In addition to our standard support tasks, we also offer support for Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams. We offer customer implementations ranging from simple presence implementation to the complete transfer of VoIP to Skype for Business and/or Microsoft Teams, whether or not in combination with Anywhere 365.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a passionate and forward-thinking team coordinator and technical presales to join our Microsoft Server team.
• You lead a team of more than 10 people.
• If needed, you help with the operational work of your team.
• You are in charge of the operational follow-up of your team members.
• From your technical point of view, you provide support in negotiating contracts.
• Based on your practical knowledge, you develop a vision for your team within which it can function and grow optimally.
• You are responsible for planning, conducting performance and job interviews, and you establish a training and growth plan that brings together your vision and the interests of your team.
• You are the point of contact and coach for your team members.
• As a team leader, you are aware of your team’s results, and you know what can be improved.
• You coordinate the cooperation with other internal and external teams.
• You’re a leader and motivator and you aim for a comfortable working environment.
• You communicate timely to the managing partners and other coordinators.
You are passionate about IT and you have (partly or not) thorough knowledge of the following technologies:
• Windows Client OS
• Windows Server OS + server roles
• Active Directory
• Office 365
• Microsoft 365
• VOIP solutions, Skype for Business
• Security (Defender, SEP, Trendmicro,..)
• Storage (SAN), Online storage (Dropbox, OneDrive for Business)
• Backup & archive
• Cloud (Azure, AWS)
Besides the technical skills, we find these soft skills important:
• Problem solving and critical thinking
• Being able to provide leadership
• Managing and motivating employees
• Languages: Dutch(very good), French (very good), English (good)
Interested? Don’t hesitate to get in touch and let’s talk! You are also welcome on a freelance basis!
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
You will end up in an environment in continuous development, and your opinion is important! From the start you can combine your passion with growth and responsibility.
A unique opportunity to give your career planning a new boost in a flexible and open working environment! Training opportunities are strongly supported, and people management is also omnipresent.
Of course, a competitive salary with a complete package of extras (hospitalization insurance, car, mobile phone, …) is fully included!